zinc poisoningAlthough yesterday was a most interesting day...I couldn't help but share a picture a friend of mine took while we were in a bunker. I met my friend Jim Baldwin at Combat Skills Training at Fort Dix, NJ. As I've previously mentioned, the Navy (and the entire military) has a way of allowing folks to cross paths at various times and in various places. So, as I was sitting in my office a few days ago, a young Marine told me that his Senior Chief was coming down in a few days. I knew right away who he was talking about. This was great news for me because it's always nice to see a familiar face.
Although yesterday was a most interesting day...I couldn't help but share a picture a friend of mine took while we were in a bunker. I met my friend Jim Baldwin at Combat Skills Training at Fort Dix, NJ. As I've previously mentioned, the Navy (and the entire military) has a way of allowing folks to cross paths at various times and in various places. So, as I was sitting in my office a few days ago, a young Marine told me that his Senior Chief was coming down in a few days. I knew right away who he was talking about. This was great news for me because it's always nice to see a familiar face.So, Jim also (because he's in Mass Communications) had his camera with him in the bunker. So, Jim decided what time better than the present to take a picture of the two of us. This shot was in between "musters". An incredible picture in light of the circumstances we were under.
Although yesterday was a most interesting day...I couldn't help but share a picture a friend of mine took while we were in a bunker. I met my friend Jim Baldwin at Combat Skills Training at Fort Dix, NJ. As I've previously mentioned, the Navy (and the entire military) has a way of allowing folks to cross paths at various times and in various places. So, as I was sitting in my office a few days ago, a young Marine told me that his Senior Chief was coming down in a few days. I knew right away who he was talking about. This was great news for me because it's always nice to see a familiar face.
Although yesterday was a most interesting day...I couldn't help but share a picture a friend of mine took while we were in a bunker. I met my friend Jim Baldwin at Combat Skills Training at Fort Dix, NJ. As I've previously mentioned, the Navy (and the entire military) has a way of allowing folks to cross paths at various times and in various places. So, as I was sitting in my office a few days ago, a young Marine told me that his Senior Chief was coming down in a few days. I knew right away who he was talking about. This was great news for me because it's always nice to see a familiar face.
So, Jim also (because he's in Mass Communications) had his camera with him in the bunker. So, Jim decided what time better than the present to take a picture of the two of us. This shot was in between "musters". An incredible picture in light of the circumstances we were under.
I'm amazed that you can't see the fear and concern on my face. I must really be hiding that well. Anyway, it was great seeing Jim and I can only hope we continue running into each other around here.

